You can make a variety of salsas, adding in fresh chopped mangos, green peppers, and even avocados into the mix. Just serve salsa with your favorite tortilla chips.
It's fun making fresh salsa, we enjoy making it all year long! We hope you will too!
Easy Spicy Salsa
- 1 pound small tomatoes on the vine- finely chopped
- 2 to 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 large garlic cloves- minced
- 1 small jalapeno, (or 8 to 10 slices from the jar)- finely chopped
- 1 small onion (1/4 cup) - finely chopped
- 1 small lime- juiced
Chill for at least one hour before serving. Stays fresh in the refrigerator for 4 to 5 days.
Yields: 2.5 cups